[PSUBS-MAILIST] Update on Pisces VI and stuff for sale

Lasse Schmidt Westrén via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 8 01:00:41 EST 2016

So awesome to follow your Project,

I might need some pressure housings for my Winter Project. Do you have any
pics of the housings?

Cheers
Lasse

Den 7 nov. 2016 3:45 em skrev "via Personal_Submersibles" <