[PSUBS-MAILIST] Update on Pisces VI and stuff for sale

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Nov 9 14:41:36 EST 2016

Got it.  The standard frequency for the ScubaPhone is 27 Hz with power for
3km.  Hopefully that's the industry standard (since it's the same as one of
yours) and that both my units are set for it.  I'll have about a $1000.00
total in both by the time they are setup for Harold.  I think they're in the
four or five grand apiece by themselves.

Did the sub come with surface units for both your frequencies?

Brian