[PSUBS-MAILIST] drop weight

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Nov 12 23:54:26 EST 2016

Hi Hank,

The drop weight contributes to transverse stability. Be sure to calculate
what happens to stability when it's dropped. If you have a large weight, it
is quite possible the sub's new center of gravity could end up above the
center of buoyancy.

Best,

Alec

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 10:54 PM, via Personal_Submersibles <