[PSUBS-MAILIST] Looking at starting up a Submersible project

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 20 19:57:48 EST 2016

Hello all,

I'm looking into building a one person submersible next year but need some help getting started.

The plane is to build it around the size of the Sgt. Peppers submersible but a little bigger.  (I want it smaller than the K-250).  Also I'm looking at having a working depth at around 150-200 feet.  Any suggestions on where to get started?  Should I by the plans for the K-250 and make it smaller?

I don't know if it helps or not but I'm located in Lawrence, Kansas.
	(And I won't be the first person to build a submersible in Kansas because it looks like that there's a man (Scott Waters) from Salina, KS that built a k-350.)

If you guys have any questions, I would be happy to answer those for you.

Thanks,
Ludwig Johanning