[PSUBS-MAILIST] Test

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Nov 21 13:04:34 EST 2016

Hi guys,

I emailed Jon off list and also left a voice mail on his phone last week,
and no response. If anyone has his cell, please give it a try or let me
know what the number is. I understand he's got a place in the Keys, maybe
he's there. I'm getting a bit worried, I notice things like the landing
page of the website being drastically out of date and his uncharacteristic
failure to respond on this list.

Best,

Alec

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <