[PSUBS-MAILIST] Looking at starting up a Submersible project

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Nov 21 14:52:35 EST 2016

I was talking with Scott and he also mentioned that it would take longer then two years to built a 1 atm sub.

What I'm looking at now is building a dry ambient submarine.  I would learn a lot with building it plus when I move aboard, I can set down and start building a 1 atm sub.  I found a 3 man dry ambient submarine built in New Zealand by Brent Shaw that I'm looking at down scaling for one person.

I should also probably mention that I'm also a scuba diver so a dry ambient submarine won't be much of a problem.

-Ludwig