[PSUBS-MAILIST] Looking at starting up a Submersible project

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 22 14:35:54 EST 2016

Thanks for the information Alan!

I think I'm going to go with the dry ambient design.  Also since I will be working at a dive shop, I would be able to get the regulators at a discounted price. (I'm currently in training to become a dive instructor)

Is the only difference between a dry ambient and semi-dry is that you are not going to be seating in water with the dry ambient or is there also a structural difference?

-Ludwig