[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: motor

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Oct 1 15:41:04 EDT 2016

Holy cow Batman, they come in 160 lb thrust alsoHank

    On Saturday, October 1, 2016 1:35 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi AllCheck out this brushless 124lb trolling motor.  What do you think?  it has a controller inside the motor, not sure that can handle pressure.  maybe the controller can be removed and kept inside the sub.  I want to add two motors or more for long distance travel with an independent battery bank.  The current set up is to slow.   I figure this is better than adding a diesel engine.  Hank