[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: motor

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 2 11:23:39 EDT 2016

Alan,You say they have a substandard seal, what does that mean.  Surely they hold the water out.  Would the seal configuration determine wether it is air or oil compensated.  The part I like is the power ratings, forget thrust because that is all crap.  But the amps, watts and volts, you could assume to be true.    Maybe if the seal is poor, it could be upgraded.Hank