[PSUBS-MAILIST] New guy.

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 2 22:10:46 EDT 2016

Welcome to PSUBS Eric! If you're serious about building a submersible,
you've definitely found a valuable resource here. I'm fairly new myself,
but some of these guys have been at it a while and can really help you get
your project off the ground. Good luck! ~ Douglas S.

On Sun, Oct 2, 2016 at 8:30 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <