[PSUBS-MAILIST] New guy.

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 3 06:40:42 EDT 2016

New Zealand. I have hearded from it. Its on the other side of the plate - Right?
If I build a submarine which can dive very deep I can be there in a hour or so - right?

Eric were do come from? Maay intruduce yourself.

vbr Carsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New guy.
Datum: 2016-10-03T09:20:28+0200
Von: "Alan via Personal_Submersibles" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
An: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

Welcome along Eric.
I am 1 of 2 Psubbers from New Zealand.
There is a great pool of knowledge within the group.
To get you up to speed, most people would agree that
reading the book Manned Submersibles is a good start.
There should be a link to a free on line version, on the
Psub site; however a lot of the guys have bought their
own copies.
Cheers Alan.

Sent from my iPad