[PSUBS-MAILIST] New guy.

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 4 01:12:22 EDT 2016

Good evening, Philippe,
Glad to know you are there.  Did you happen to make it to New York  when
several of the guys were diving in July of this year?  I heartily  endorse
Alan's suggestion of climbing through a K250 and a K350 as well  before you
decide what to build.  There is a lot of difference in the  passenger position.

Eric,
Sorry I didn't get to add my welcome earlier.  Where are you  located?
Jim

In a message dated 10/3/2016 7:53:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,