[PSUBS-MAILIST] Consulting

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Oct 6 03:52:02 EDT 2016

Welcome Ovidiu.If you are living in Europe (your name is Romanian?) you may want to contact Emile in the Netherlands.http://www.airesearch.nl/index.htmHe has a low key tourist venture; so you can go in his 3 personsubmarine (for a price) & see everything first hand. He has builtseveral subs & is also the cheapest source of acrylic domes that I know of.He also makes a number of other submarine parts.   Carsten, in Rostock, Germany has a 70 ton sub & a very small1 person sub. He is a submarine certifier for Swiss Lloyds specializingin small submarines, so can cover all safety issues.It would be good to show them your plans if either of them are willingto look at them.If you don't have any luck with them, or you don't want to contact them,then let us know & we will try & answer your questions.All the best with the project.Alan