[PSUBS-MAILIST] automatic spool

Tue Oct 11 06:31:08 EDT 2016

Hi Hank
Sorry for delay, been offline for a few days.
Havent thought of an air motor, might work.  Im not very familiar with
them.  But I have bought this fishing reel thing that I think will be ok.
It takes about 40 meters of line and auto winds.  plus its small.  However,
im not convinced it will stand up to sea water very well.  I think its 304
stainless.  Still, i'll give it a try.

Check out this that I just bought (minus the outboard cover of
course).....im super excited.  Hasnt been used for a while so needs a clean
up of course, but its got loads of tooling and accessories with it.

​

On 8 October 2016 at 12:04, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <