[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED Lights

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 11 15:30:38 EDT 2016

Thanks Brian,
Cliff & Ken are working on a more elaborate 1atm design.
So you will have 2 Psub prototypes to follow. Hugh also
did a 50W LED light.
I am running 48V, which is too high a voltage for the input
to Ken's driver; so have found a generic driver that covers
my voltage & done my own thing. However I have been
buying & playing round with these high powered LEDs for
a few years now. I tested one to 2000psi, so they are good
for an oil filled enclosure however the drivers aren't pressure
resistant & are going in the hull.