[PSUBS-MAILIST] sub launch

Mon Oct 17 06:26:03 EDT 2016

Hank\Alan.  I am keeping a close eye on how you get on with this.
Launching is still my biggest issue.  I want to be able to get my boat off
a trailer onto the beach and of course, back on.  I have some really good
bays here that I cant get into as there is no suitable slipway, but I can
get onto the sand.

My ultimate solution is a standard skip truck.  Ive measured up a normal
truck and it would work.  But its an expensive way of doing it and I don't
have anywhere to put the truck.

​

On 17 October 2016 at 11:11, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <