[PSUBS-MAILIST] Medical clamps and K Boats

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 25 20:30:34 EDT 2016

Thanks Brian.
I will keep posting what I am doing with my new Flip LEDs in case it's of any
interest or you can put me on the right track. I bought the bare emitter, which
requires soldering the wires on to the heat sink. After some futile attempts at soldering
with a 25W gun, China advised me that I needed at least a 120W of heat.
so am ordering some more LEDs pre-soldered. Can't afford the wires falling off when
they heat up.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad