[PSUBS-MAILIST] motors

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Oct 28 01:50:44 EDT 2016

Are they throwing out any motor controllers Brian, as thesenormally cost more than the motors.Kelly do controllers for Golf carts at a reasonable price.http://kellycontroller.com/Alan

      From: Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 To: PSubs <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 6:10 PM
 Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] motors

This electric golf cart business that is close buy has all these 3 HP dc motors that they just throw into the dumpster.  They are usually traded in by customers and the motors are perfectly fine .  Talk to them today and they're going to give me three motors for some honey.   They literally have 50 to 60 golf carts in their boneyard with motors at any one time, and they are constantly dumping them into the a giant roll-a-way bin for pick up.  I may try to work a deal with them to get some more.  Most of them are 36 volt. Brian