[PSUBS-MAILIST] got motors

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Oct 28 21:31:02 EDT 2016

Brian,Nice, but keep it simple!  make a housing and end cap with a simple seal, either a spring seal or an o-ring.  The beauty of these motors is the low rpm.  Gamma used to have a 2 hp golf cart motor, well really a 3 hp running on 24v is 2 hp.  That was the entire drive.Hankhey why is the ground not white, it looks green?