[PSUBS-MAILIST] lighting

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 30 15:57:58 EDT 2016

Hi Phil,They will be able to see that from the space station,lol  I am shocked you need that much light, I have been in pitch black with 24,000 and could see great.  I am adding a second for redundancy more than anything.  I am diving the SS City Of Ainsworth in Kootenay Lake in February and need back up lighting.  I also had to add extra thrusters and battery bank to make the trip across the bay to the wreck.Hank