[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electronics contents gauge

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 31 17:21:59 EDT 2016

Steve,just had a look at your 2016 catalogue.http://www.tfmengineering.com.au/TFM_Engineering_Catalogue_2016-03.pdfWow, you've got a lot of gear I haven't seen before.Alan

      From: Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 4:53 PM
 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Electronics contents gauge

Hi AlanYep, my pressure transmitter is suitable for oxygen (and is ranged 0-400bar).
A SCUBA reg HP port usually has an orifice built-in to restrict flow in the event of hose failure.  But with even 100bar behind it, the tank will still empty in a matter of minutes - pretty significant.  Having the prolonged restriction of a long skinny tube will help a bit, but a total failure would still put out a lot of gas.
Cheers,Steve