[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electronic contents gauge

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 31 23:19:22 EDT 2016

Steve,sending this again as I didn't receive it...Steve,I am wanting to build an O2 system like James Cameron had.An O2 valve that flows continuously with a top up from a solenoidvalve which  triggered by a plc that is receiving signals from 3 x O2 sensors. Mainly because I want to keep everything as small as possible.   With your O2 unit it looks like you could have it doing similar;turn on a solenoid to top up the O2 beyond what is flowing in froma pre-set valve. A bellows add system that replaces the bellows withyour "Oxygen Watchdog"Know what you mean about UK freight charges, have cancelled itemsbecause of ridiculous freight charges. Thanks for the offer of buyingthrough your firm.Cheers Alan