[PSUBS-MAILIST] "Torpedo"-build

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 12 14:25:32 EDT 2016

Hi Lasse,

You're very well regarded here, we all know you and have for a long time.
But may I suggest that in today's world someone who did not know you and
came across such a project (for instance a Youtube video of it) might not
react the same way? There are people whose full time job is spotting
security threats, and what is really a completely innocent initiative might
cause them concern. They can be expected to err on the side of caution with
regulations or prohibitions of some sort. In short, I would suggest for the
sake of everyone, this idea although fun is probably not advisable given
the current state of affairs. It pains me to say so, because I used to
build canons and bombs for fun when I was a 12 year old, but times have
changed.

Cheers,

Alec