[PSUBS-MAILIST] Retractable Reel

Wed Sep 14 04:54:33 EDT 2016

Blimey.  "Doppler indicator wireless remote robot bouy! " I was thinking
something simple!  I'll stick with dragging the dog around, I need it for
Sat.

Seriously though, I did find this which might be ok.
http://www.pfluegerfishing.com/pflueger-reels-fly-reels/pflueger-automatic-fly-reel/1280270.html

There are also "yo yo" reels you can get.  But they don't look like they
are very long.  Its a start.  I can see something having to be made.  I
have a friend who is a proper clockmaker.  He will know about the springs.
I'll ask him.

Regards
James

On 14 September 2016 at 07:41, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <