[PSUBS-MAILIST] Retractable Reel

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 14 09:51:20 EDT 2016

Hello
On pilotfish I have a reel with 160meter long kite surf line actuated by
hand through a mechanical through hull. Quite basic, can be slow but it
works
Wireless would be nice but a whole project itself which i am
currently thinking of: surface drone boat with usbl/acoustic data
modem, energy steering and propulsion, autotracking control and while we
are there, aerial communications...

Regards
Antoine