[PSUBS-MAILIST] Q - ball arm

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 19 08:09:03 EDT 2016

Brian,Remember I have a Q ball arm socket sitting on my shelf if you need a picture or anything.  I actually made a Q ball arm socket one time from a ss ball valve, the billiard ball fit it perfectly.  I also was going to experiment with making a metal socket without the hassle of machining the curvature to fit the ball.  I thought about making the socket with a square seat and pour in high compression casting resin-using the ball for the mould.  So essentially your making a ball valve plastic seat.  Just  some thoughts.Hank