[PSUBS-MAILIST] Florida Keys Dates

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 28 22:32:43 EDT 2016

Hello gang, just a couple of quick updates...

Snoopy will be on location for diving in Islamorada, FL October 17 through
22 - anyone who can make it is welcome to attend / support / bring a sub
(we can davit launch). Sorry for the short notice, we've been working to
schedule around a bunch of other stuff.

We have added a HP air compressor to Snoopy's support equipment... grade E
breathing air up to 4500PSI - happy to fill anyone's tanks for free.

Also working on an experimental project: a wind turbine generator to help
charge the sub's batteries. at this point it's only an assist to the
charger, but hopefully we will eventually charge the whole bank from
solar/wind generated power (abundant in all forms down in the Keys!). ~
Douglas S.