[PSUBS-MAILIST] Florida Keys Dates

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Sep 29 08:21:42 EDT 2016

Oh my, how I wish I had Shackleton ready to join you! I'm making good
progress and could conceivably be back in the water just a week or two
after the dates you mention, but that will only be the start of shakedown
tests in very controlled conditions and nowhere near ready to do ocean
dives.  Like Alan said, I too have the fondest memories of the convention
in Islamorada and your family's boundless hospitality. All the best, and
please do send us all updates!

Cheers,

Alec

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 10:32 PM, Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles <