[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fluid Film Compensation

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 1 00:13:53 EDT 2017

Below is an email from André a little over four years ago  in case you
missed it.  Does anyone have any updated info?

Fluid Film is produced by Eureka Chemical company in South San Francisco,
California, and is distributed in the USA by Grainger.
http://www.fluid-film.com/
-JT

In a message dated 2/12/2013 3:10:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,