[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fluid Film Compensation

Mon Apr 3 04:40:12 EDT 2017

Ive got loads of that.  I use it to put inside the variable tank over the
winter.   I have 2 different ones.  A thick one which is a bit like a
grease that you can apply to stuff.  Then the fluid film itself which is
just a liquid.  I'll have a look on the barrel and see if there is a cst
rating.

thanks
James

On 1 April 2017 at 18:12, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <