[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fluid Film Compensation

Marc de Piolenc via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 3 22:01:20 EDT 2017

Stuff like this used to be sold in tubes as a long-term preservative (an
alternative to Cosmoline). It worked in that capacity, but I don't see
how it could remove existing rust. That would require additional
ingredients, I think. Pretty sure phosphoric acid would not be
compatible with the rest of the formulation...

Marc

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog
Polymath weblog: http://www.archivale.com/weblog