[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2017 Convention thoughts

k6fee via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 4 21:58:17 EDT 2017

I would attend. No submarine, but I'd enjoy meeting, jawing, and seeing others subs.
Keith T.

-------- Original message --------From: T Novak via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Date: 4/4/17  6:32 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: 'Personal Submersibles General Discussion' <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2017 Convention thoughts
Sounds good, Brian.Hank mentioned he may attend.  Any others interested in Wiskeytown Lake near Redding CA?Tim From: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org] On Behalf Of Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles