[PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor Pod

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 8 22:15:17 EDT 2017

Hi Brian,
you have me puzzled; I know you are a diver, so you realise that a
lot of the time your visibility will be no better than the length of your
sub. If the sphere is aft you will hit things before you see them.
If you are aft on the surface  & change to fore under the water I
would just be aware of whether your bearing set up is designed to
take axial pressure in both directions the same.