[PSUBS-MAILIST] Elementary 3000 redesign

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Apr 9 19:04:30 EDT 2017

Alan,That is great, thanks' that is exactly what I want to do.  Hank

    On Sunday, April 9, 2017 3:43 PM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,this Seamagine Aurora 3 has a "tail up" position on the surface for boarding.(scroll down) http://www.seamagine.com/personal-submarine-3-person.htmlI guess any orientation is acceptable if it works.Just tell people it was a design innovation rather than a mistake.Alan

Sent from my iPad