[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn-Kota Shaft Seals

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 10 12:28:15 EDT 2017

The brass shaft bushing is installed from that side and it looks like
that is press-fit in as well so I can't knock the seals out from the
back side unless the bushing comes out first.  However, I can't knock
the bushing out from the water-side of the housing because the seals are
in the way.  Need a photo?

Jon