[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn-Kota Shaft Seals

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 10 12:39:19 EDT 2017

What I found best was to use a flat head screw driver and tap out the brass
shaft bearing first.  With this out of the way, you can use the flat head
screw driver to tap out the lip seals.  On reinstalling, leave pressing the
brass shaft bearing to last.

Cliff

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <