[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn-Kota Shaft Seals

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 10 22:36:32 EDT 2017

Jon,

This thread came up a while ago and someone mentioned packing the void
between the 0 rings with something like grease. I haven't looked closely at
the 3 I bought when you got yours but I plan on packing the void with
silicone grease which sounded like a good idea. It lubricates and also
fills up an air cavity?

Rick

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <