[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn-Kota Shaft Seals

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 10 23:13:42 EDT 2017

I am not sure why there is an interest in keeping both seals, to my mind the outer seal is dead weight.  Unless you do as Sean says, to compensate the space between seals, the outer seal is useless.  Having two opposite seals is guaranteeing to trap water without Sean's solution.  The proof is in the submersible pumps that operate deeper than our subs.  Just my two cents ;-)Hank