[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 scrubbers on eBay

Wed Apr 12 10:49:13 EDT 2017

There are loads of waste paper bins etc you can get that are very similar.

https://trashcansunlimited.com/perforated-steel-bins/

or put "perforated steel tube" into ebay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR7.TRC1.A0.H0.Xperforated+steel+tube.TRS0&_nkw=perforated+steel+tube&_sacat=0

or there are also filters people use when growing stuff they shouldn't.
https://www.hydroculture.co.uk/carbon-filters

On 12 April 2017 at 15:31, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <