[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dive plans in Islamorada

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 12 13:21:02 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Cliff and I are planning to dive our subs this summer in Islamorada, and
there is a possibility Brian Hughes might join us as well with his K350
Harold. All of this made possible by the Suhr's hospitality, for which I
can't be grateful enough.

This is not a convention, there is no plan for presentations or meeting
room events. However, if any PSUBS members are interested in joining, we
would be glad to have you. I believe Snoopy will be in Pennsylvania at that
time, but we should have the R300 and Shackleton at a minimum. The dates
are August 1st to 3rd, with those three days being full dive days (arrival
and departure on earlier/later days as necessary).

We are very aware it's an awfully hot time of year, but well... this is
somewhat of a masochistic pastime. No doubt we'll refine the schedule and
logistics a little as the dates get closer and we have an idea what other
subs and people might join us, but we just wanted to give the farthest
possible advance notice to help anyone who might be making plans for the
summer. If you think you can make it, please let us know.

Maybe I should have waited to see if my sub actually works tomorrow, eh?

Best,