[PSUBS-MAILIST] Oil Compensator

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 13 20:21:22 EDT 2017

Jon, Do you have the shaft that used to screw into the motor?  if so, you can cut it down to a couple inches long and put a waterline compression fitting on that.   Then reduce from the compression pipe thread.  Or you can thread the inside of that stub shaft with a pipe tap and reduce from that, providing it is the heave fibreglass shaft.Hank