[PSUBS-MAILIST] Alec's test

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 14 08:41:04 EDT 2017

Oh I'm not celebrating yet - the sub hasn't made any dives! I was just
puttering around on the surface and only submerged in shallow water where
there were still six inches of the CT showing when I reached the bottom. It
might have been possible to dive, but I'd rather try it once the
water-blocking issue in the plumbing is addressed.

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 11:24 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <