[PSUBS-MAILIST] Alec's test

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 14 19:30:33 EDT 2017

This Vetus 6 bladed prop looks good but it does not match up with the MK
101 motor very well.   To get this thrust from this small diameter (150mm
or 5.9") they need to operated at higher rpm.  The MK 101 operated under
load at about 1500 rpm.  IT does look like it would work well for 3-D
printing.  Let us know how the new thruster motors work with this prop.
Which nozzle are you planning using.

Cliff

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <