[PSUBS-MAILIST] actuated valves?

Sat Apr 15 18:46:00 EDT 2017

Hank is right about the mechanism of operation though. Some of these solenoid poppet valves have a minimum dP across the valve to operate. When you are trying to vent air under just a few inches of water column pressure, the performance may not be there.

I have a couple of the Next Gen Red Hats in the lab. When I go back in on Monday, I'll conduct a small experiment to see if they hold any pressure.

Sean