[PSUBS-MAILIST] actuated valves?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Apr 16 08:29:42 EDT 2017

That one even looks good! However, I think I've come up with a way to just
re-route the tubing that should work. So long as it works, a solution with
no remotely actuated valves at all wins KISS-wise, so I'll give that a try.

Thanks,

Alec

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 11:10 PM, james cottrell via Personal_Submersibles <