[PSUBS-MAILIST] SUB TENDER

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 20 02:56:59 EDT 2017

Brian,
yes, valves everywhere. I don't see anything that indicates you can drive it!
Unless under the hatch at the front is the pilots compartment, & they have
a jet unit in the middle of the boat. It looks like it is designed to be towed.
I would think it would need to be totally submerged to get underneath Idabel,
so it would make it difficult to incorporate a motor.