[PSUBS-MAILIST] PWM LED driver for Cliff's enclosure

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 22 09:31:59 EDT 2017

I'm still planning on making a second set of lights and so will machine the
enclosure. My first set is 5K, but the next one is 10K. Now having said
that I already have the driver for it, but am happy to test the proposed
one. Ah, and my existing driver lacks dimming so this would also be a plus.

Best,

Alec

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 8:29 AM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <