[PSUBS-MAILIST] Co2 scrubbers on eBay

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 22 13:15:18 EDT 2017

Let's keep in touch and compare notes. Some initial thoughts:

I have two different style fans inbound, a straight through and a radial. Because the canister loads on the opposite side of the discharge, it means either I'll mount it vertical with the radial fan on the bottom probably all the way aft or horizontally along the aft ceiling with the straight flow discharge pointing forward.

Poking around the web it looks like these were designed to be mounted horizontally along the top of a deco chamber. If I went with that, I was thinking a couple squeeze buckle quick disconnect straps attached to two ribs and the ends of the canister drilled and tapped for the other bits. In other words, it could hang down a little, but not rigidly attached. Unclip to remove to refill, etc, Your thoughts?

Brian