[PSUBS-MAILIST] Co2 scrubbers

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Apr 23 19:57:48 EDT 2017

My scrubber for one person, based on what Kittredge came up with, is built around the prefilled canisters used by anesthesiologists. I got a deal on two of the plastic cylinders used on their machines and used one of them with parts I printed out based on Alec's design. A box of the canisters can be had cheap on eBay. Fan is the same one Alec's been recommending.

The same device will work without the tube from the anesthesia machine, like what the captain came up with, but I think it looks more complete this way. Looking at the K600 pictures it's pretty clear someone modified parts from a vintage anesthesia machine so, what the heck, if THE MAN did it, what's not to like?