[PSUBS-MAILIST] Co2 scrubbers

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 25 19:48:54 EDT 2017

Rick,I know this may not apply, but, Elementary 3000 has  external O2 with a HP line to the hull penetrator and inside the hull there is a tower valve with medical O2 regulator  mounted directly  to that penetrator.  There is no internal HP O2 line.  I am not sure why you want to reduce the O2 pressure before the hull.  Gamma also had the identical system for auxiliary O2 when I first got it.Hank